A face mask or face covering is required inside of Rossbrook House, inside the Rossbrook House vans, or while on an outing with Rossbrook House.
In accordance with the Province of Manitoba* and in order to keep our staff and participants safe we are asking that everyone wear a face mask or face covering inside Rossbrook House.
The following face coverings are acceptable:
- disposable medical or non-medical masks
- cloth masks
Masks will be provided to participants.
Please do not visit Rossbrook House if you are feeling unwell.
Thank you for your understanding and participation.
Information provided by the Province and the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority includes this message:
*Individuals in the Winnipeg Metropolitan Region must:
- Wear a mask in all indoor public places.
- Limit gatherings to a maximum of 10 people indoors and outdoors.
- Stay home when sick.
- Practice social distancing, hand washing/sanitizing and cough etiquette.
- Follow public health guidance on travel and self-isolation.
- Vulnerable people, such as seniors, are encouraged to exercise additional caution.